AIM
DJClonix

HOT PISS!11111 HOT PISS!11111

...

dude! wtf was that? I mean.. the loading screen was cool.. but wtf was the rest of the crap?

Ctiger responds:

YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER.

Gamer Elite: Episode 3 Gamer Elite: Episode 3

YES.. omg

finally.. what I've been waiting for so long =D Gamer Elite III.. and it rocked! good work, mate =D

MetalMaverick responds:

Thanks a bunch.

Out Of Control Out Of Control

amazing!

this is really amazing you know =D I know how he must feel, I would do the same if something like that happened to my girlfriend!
There are somepeople you just can't live without and when you lose the person you don't wanna live without.. you do stuff like that.. so.. its good, mate! keep it up!

AloneInTheDark responds:

Yeah ur right. Im glad u like it pal

[ Live ] [ Live ]

emotional

well, I don't really agree with what YoinK_VineS wrote, it wouldn't be the same with voice acting, first of all cause it would be noisy with a crappy mic! anyway this was a very emotional flash.. I could almost feel the feelings he felt myself, so it was very easy to live into this flash so keep it up =)

Tribute To My Dad Tribute To My Dad

aww

that's sweet :)

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

yay? :P

This has got to be one of the best mario paraodies I have EVER seen! this rocks, dude.. keep it up!

NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

OMG!

omfg.. SickDeathFiend.. that was really.. TOO scary.. I mean.. OMG!

Auf Achse Auf Achse

Aww

thats super sweet ^_^ I love it when people do everything for love.. and everything for the person you love.. good job :)

AligatorHead responds:

why,thankyou.

Spiderman Sketches Spiderman Sketches

Funny

lol, keep up the good work, this was awesome :D MAKE MORE, MAKE MORE, MAKE MORE.. MAKE MORE DAMMIT -_- :P

Love, Wink Love, Wink

Adorible

Aww.. thats so cute :D wonder why he didn't give a flower in the first place.. cause love isn't about big gifts.. it's about feelings :)